Services We Provide
Buildmaster, Inc. has interacted with condominium associations, property managers, and their boards since 1987. We are known for our personal attention to detail and our in-depth structural insight. Our thorough knowledge of attic, ventilation, insulation, roofing components, and structural integrity is an essential quality in Michigan’s hot/cold climate.
Buildmaster is a full service company that offers quality workmanship in all phases of construction. Our full time staff and top-notch subcontractors can handle virtually any size job, large or small.
Since 1998, Buildmaster has worked with over 120 large condominium associations throughout Oakland County.
Working with property managers and their boards, Buildmaster specializes in association work orders.
- Drywall Installation: New, replacement and repairs; textured finishes.
- Gutters and Downspouts: New, replacement and repairs to existing; Fall clean ups.
- Inspections: Include a written report of our findings.
- Insulation: Install new or add additional to existing.
- Masonry: Brick repairs and tuck- pointing.
- Painting Interior & Exterior: Spray, roll or brush.
- Roofing: New construction, tear-off, recovers and repairs. All types of leaks, whether related to roofing or any other area of a home that may have water intrusion.
- Snow & Ice Removal: For the prevention and maintenance of ice dams
- Ventilation: Roof, soffits, gable ends, and crawl space. Install new or additional.
- Wood & Siding Replacement
When your commercial or residential client experiences a loss, they turn to you to prompt action. You must respond to their immediate needs quickly and accurately.
As specialists, we have the knowledge and experience to help you through the trauma of any loss. We are experienced in working with governmental regulations, arranging for all inspections required by the mortgage holder, and working with the insurer to determine the extent of the loss for final payment.
Throughout the restoration process, we maintain a high level of communication with you. Buildmasters staff is always available to answer your questions and to assist you in any way possible. If additions or deletions to the job are necessary, change orders detailing these modifications are prepared for approval to avoid any miscommunication.
We are experienced, dedicated, and we stand behind our work. Hundreds of property owners, property managers, and insurance companies make us their contractor of choice time after time.